Issues older than a year can be found on the Lower Level on the shelves with green ends. They are filed in alphabetical order. Still can’t find it? Ask a librarian.
Monday, November 9, 2015
Did you know that magazines and journals are located in two different places in the Hewes Library? The current year’s issues of all the print journals received by the library are located on the Main Level, near the coffee shop. The most recent issue is found on top of the shelf, and all of the previous issues for the current year can be found underneath the current issue by lifting the shelf.
Friday, November 6, 2015
New items are added to the Hewes Library collection on a continual basis. Recent titles have included:
- Emmett Till by Devery S. Anderson
- Jose Bedia by Ramis Barquet Gallery
- Jazz Harmony Book by David Berkman
- Inferno by Dan Brown
- Challenge of Congressional Representation by Richard F. Fenno
- Women in Religion by Mary Pat Fisher
- Presidency of George H.W. Bush by John Robert Greene
- Secrets From the White House Kitchens by John H. Hanny
- Loving Literature: A Cultural History by Deidre Shauna Lynch
- Let Your Life Speak by Parker J. Palmer