Monday, August 26, 2019

Libraries Share with Us! Learn more

Looking for research materials? If you aren't able to locate what you need in the Hewes Library catalog, consider borrowing from I-Share.   


What is I-Share?
Monmouth College's Hewes Library participates in a sharing alliance of 90+ Illinois libraries. Monmouth College affiliates (students, faculty, staff) may borrow materials, for free, from I-Share institutions via their library account. The I-Share database contains over 12 million unique bibliographic records and nearly 38 million item records. This enormous consortial collection, combined with IShare’s resource sharing services, provides ready access to a collection that ranks among the world’s greatest research libraries. 
Learn more how to use I-Share and Interlibrary Loan (ILLiad) on our website: https://library.monmouthcollege.edu/home/otherlibraries


No comments:

Post a Comment